Mar 20, 2012

low?

So I have been MIA now for a bit.. To be honest, I just haven't felt the motivation to post anything in a while. I haven't really been doing much, nothing exciting has been happening in my life, and im not into posting just for the sake of posting.

Life seems to be progressing every day the same as the previous day, wake up, go to work, come back from work, cook dinner, clean a bit, watch a bit of tv with hubby, go to sleep. See? Nothing motivational or creative in that is there? 

BUT, now, im BACK! A good friend of mine is pregnant, and hubby and I are the godparents =) Such fantastic news! I have the honour of hosting and organising the baby shower. Im so excited to get all creative with it. The date we have planned is Sunday, 3 June. So not that long to go really. Our friends are going to find out the sex of the baby, so we are waiting on that so that we can pick a theme. 

I was originally planning on having the baby shower at my mother in laws place considering they have such a big backyard, but my friend advised me the other day that her guest list is at about 70 guests. There is now way I can host a group of 70 In my mother in laws backyard, its not big enough for that many. So now im stuck! I was hoping to not have to search for a venue as that will mean it will cost big bucks. Its winter, so it cant be outdoors, and I cant ask guests to pay for themselves... help anyone? 

But on a positive note, here are some pics that are motivating me to plan the cutest baby shower ever! 












1 comment:

Adrijana said...

Welcome back, I missed your posts.
Good to hear you're feeling better :-)