Dec 12, 2011

A bit of sparkle brightens everyone's day

We went to a friends engagement party on Saturday night. I was originally going to wear a plain blue navy dress and accessorise it with some fancy jewellery. Luckily my sister and I went shopping Saturday morning and she picked out this gorgeous strapless silver sequin dress for me. I was sceptical at first that I would be able to pull it off. My hubby loved the dress and I had so many compliments on the night.. the mos fabulous thing about this dress?? It only cost me $30... Proof that you don't need to spend big to look great!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Here is a pic of Hubby and I at the party x
























And one of just me 

2 comments:

Carolina Aurélie said...

I love your dress!

http://jungle-of-life.blogspot.com/

Adrijana said...

So pretty!! And Oli's looking very handsome too. I'm so glad you went with that dress, xx