Dec 7, 2011

Playing catch up

So I havent checked my Bloglovin in a few days, and I have 345 unread blog posts! I really am subscribed to lots of blogs. Cant wait to read them all over a cup of tea... or 2!

I have been so busy planning my Europe trip. I just got my leave approved from work yesterday! YAY! Im hoping to book some accommodation today in Paris and Barcelona... I have spent hours on the internet researching all about these cities. Turns out that the day we land in Paris is the day that the Tour de France race ends! That will be an interesting way to start our holiday.. Would love to watch them ride into the finish line at the Champs Elysees.

So while I make a cup of tea and catch up on my blog posts, here are some amazing pics that I have found of a few of the cities we are planning on visiting next year.










All pics from weheartit

No comments: