Jun 21, 2012

Holy Crap!

It has not been 2 months since my last post has it?

Where has the time gone? What have I been doing these last 2 months that I have not blogged?
Well, I guess I have been super busy, does that excuse my absence? probably not, but I'm going with it anyway.

Our receptionist at work quit, so I ave been covering her role as well as mine, I was planning my friends baby shower, I have been busy planning our Europe holiday.. just been busy in general with life.

Speaking of Europe holiday, only 30 DAYS TO GO!!! Cant wait to be in sunny Europe... Cant wait for the beach, cocktails, yummy food, discovering new places, taking heaps of photos and just not knowing what to expect of each city that we go to.

In the 2 months that I have not blogged I managed t get sucked into another gym membership! After my last 3 wasted gym memberships( I always signed up and never actually went), i told myself I would never sign up again. Then a gym opened up across the road from work, I did a 7 day trial pass, and I loved it!!!! I now go to the gym at least 4 times a week. I do a mix of cardio and weights every time I go. I'm proud to announce that I now fit into my shorts that i bought on my honeymoon 2 years ago - perfect timing for Europe.

Promise I wont leave it for another 2 months till I blog again.











1 comment:

Adrijana said...

Welcome back! I've missed your posts, xx