Jul 4, 2012

almost

So there is only 17 days, 6 hours and 5 mins until I am boarding my Qantas flight and headed for the sunny skies of Europe! I don't even know where to begin to describe my excitement. Well, actually, I probably can. My excitement can be described like this - no house work for 7 weeks!!!! No more washing dishes, mopping tiles, vacuuming, dusting.. hell yes!

Im so worried that my 6 weeks of travelling are going to pass so quickly. I have to make the most of every day, I want some pretty amazing memories for when I come back.

Oh also, im on instagram and loving it! Ill most probably be using instagram during my holiday to keep everyone upto date with my travels.
Find me - meeting_milena





1 comment:

Adrijana said...

You're going to have an amazing trip! Oscar and I will miss you like crazy, x