Nov 28, 2011

Europe, here I come!

I have news, BIG news! Really extremely, Willy Wonka BIG kinda news!  

Hubby & I booked our flights to Europe! YAY! We have so far booked return flights to Paris. Departing 21 July 2012 and returning 5 September 2011. 

45 days of European Bliss!!

We have decided that we are going to travel to Paris, Nice, Cannes, Monaco, St Tropez, Barcelona, Athens, Santorini, Mykonos, Macedonia, and London. If you have been to any of these places please let me know what you loved/hated about it, I would love to hear your stories! 

Prepare yourselves for a lot more blog posts about the planning of this holiday. 


3 comments:

trouble.in.paradise said...

your're so lucky!! i want to do a euro trip so bad xx

liv said...

So JEALOUS!
I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for these blog posts!
You are going to have THE most amazing time!

Liv <3

Adrijana said...

So, do you think i could sneak into your suitcase? :-)