Feb 2, 2012

Romeo + Juliet

Just reminiscing a little...

Im sitting at work listening to Des'ree - Kissing You. From the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack. Ohh how this reminds me of my wedding day! This song was our first dance...




And here we are, on our wedding day.. I wish I could go back to this moment.. I remember the feeling, it felt like we were the only 2 people in the whole world...just us 2... holding each other so close...my husband whispered to me that I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.. time felt like it stopped.. my heart like it might explode... Love you so much my beautiful husband, you are my Romeo xox

4 comments:

Adrijana said...

That photo captured the moment perfectly. You looked so beautiful, xx

Adrijana said...

p.s. awesome song! xx

Milena said...

Thanks Tesa
-M.

Milena said...

Thanks sis, you were a pretty awesome looking bridesmaid =)
-M.