Feb 20, 2012

Success of the yellow dress

So its Monday again.. Another working week has begun. Hopefully this week will be a good week at work for me. I have a couple of projects that I am working on, so hopefully my productivity pays off! 

I mentioned on Friday in this blog post, that I was having a girls night on Saturday.. Well, I couldn't have asked for a better night. My outfit came off without a hitch, my yellow dress looked fantastic- if I do say so myself! 

Dinner at Atom Thai in Newtown was great, service was pleasant as always, food was very tasty and the right size portion. I had the Vegetable Pad See Ew (Im getting hungry just thinking about it). After dinner, half us girls headed on over to the Ivy Pool for some drinks and dancing. 

Below are some pics x

The girls at Ivy Pool

















Shining bright in my
yellow dress