Oct 10, 2011

Healthy food and diets

Hey Everyone, 

What a day it has been so far! Have been super busy at work today... Just managed to sit down to collect my thoughts and to be able to post a blog. 

Last night we went to a wedding with hubby. It was a really beautiful wedding. The bride looked stunning, as did the groom and the bridal party. I have posted a pic below of me and my hubby from the wedding. I was so surprised that the dress I wore was a bit big on me. I bought my dress about 2 months ago and it was a tight fit. Over the past 40 days I have been following The Dukan Diet. I'm happy to say that I have lost 3 kilos and managed to keep them off. I would recommend this diet, although be warned that it is a life long diet and takes a lot of determination and will power. You can read more about the diet here - www.dukandiet.com/

Basically the diet is split into four stages. The attack phase, the cruise phase, the consolidation phase, and the stabilization phase. The first two phases are for losing weight and the last two phases are for maintaining the weight loss. I know that when i first bought The Dukan Diet book and started reading it I was overwhelmed, the first two stages seemed really hard to commit too, but once you finish reading the book and realise that you are making a life changing choice to eat healthier and exercise while still being able to eat yummy foods, its an easy decision to start the diet. 

If you have any questions about my experience with the diet I will be happy to answer them. I am still on my diet, and hope to be able to further update you in a few more months about how I am progressing. 

Here is the pic of me and hubby x


















Oh and how can I not share this pic of my beautiful boy! Love you little Oscar x

No comments: