Oct 31, 2011

Review: T-dimension

Who: T-Dimension, www.t-dimension.com

What: An on-line digital photography equipment seller

Where: Based in Hong Kong, this online company ships worldwide

Product Purchased: I purchased Nikkor Lens: AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, T-Dimension brand camera bag no. 6 and Hoya Pro1 Digital Filter Circular PL 52mm. 

Cost: The total cost including express shipping with DHL cost me A$195.59. The lens cost A$125.18, the filter cost A$40.63, the bag A$10.10, International priority shipping A$19.68.

Shipping: I placed my order AEST 16:30, on 27 October 2011. I received my order AEST 09:00, on 31 October 2011.

My opinion: A colleague at work recommended this website to me. Her husband uses it to purchase his photography equipment so I thought I would give it a go. Their website it very user friendly and you can find what you are looking for quite easily. Their prices are competitive  compared to other on-line photography equipment seller such as www.topbuy.com.au. The thing that caught my attention was the different options I had to choose with the shipping. The fact that I could choose how I wanted my item to be shipped was a real bonus. The cost to choose International Priority Shipping over Standard Shipping was minimal. As soon as I placed my order and paid for it using paypal, I received a confirmation email. On Saturday 29 October 2011, I received an email from t-dimension letting me know that my order had been shipped and provided me with the tracking number that i could use on the DHL website. This morning, at 09:00, my package arrived. What a way to start the working week! 

My lens arrived complete with an English written manual, and a 1 year International warranty. The lens was packaged in its original casing with security tape. The camera bag is what i expected for a cheapy. its not the most amazing quality, but considering i currently have no bag for my camera, something is better that nothing. 

Would I recommend it: Yes, I will definitely be checking out this website again when looking to purchase more photography equipment/accessories. The cost & speedy shipping has put a smile on my face. 

Photos: 
The package that arrived on my desk this morning =)

Lens box


The lens and the manual 
The Hoya C-PL filter -52mm
T-Dimension bag no. 6


No comments: